What would your life look like if you spent one year focusing on God?
Navigate Discipleship School is an intense one-year discipleship program designed to accelerate growth in your relationship with God and to transform your character to be more like Jesus.
Navigate trains and equips men and women to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and the specific call of God for their lives. As Christians, we are called to live missionally and approach life as ministry, especially in our vocation. Because of this, Navigate is for people called to serve God from any vocation, from businesspeople to full-time parents to cross-cultural missionaries. The training school is also the first step in training future church leaders and church-planters within our movement of churches.
Contact the Navigate Discipleship School Director, Beth Price (email@example.com), for more information.
Be equipped. As a follower of Jesus. As a world-changer.
Students in our discipleship training school work part or full time in the Greater Boston Area. They spend 8 hours a week meeting with the Navigate Discipleship School in an intentional community that focuses on intense spiritual transformation and leadership training, 8 hours/week serving The Harbor in a ministry area of their choice, and up to 8 hours/week completing readings and assignments for the school.
Tuition is $2700 for individuals and $5000 for couples, plus an additional $2,500-3,500 raised in support for the summer trip. Please talk to us if finances are the only factor keeping you from this school.
Navigate meets during the academic year. An average of eight hours a week is spent in class. In 2016-17, the school will meet on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, plus a monthly outreach on Saturday or Sunday. Additionally, students participate in quarterly weekend retreats/outreaches and a two week overseas mission trip.
See the Harbor Calendar for the Navigate schedule for this academic year.
Navigate classes include a variety of activities: teachings from qualified speakers, book discussions, intercessory prayer, passionate worship and ministry times, and activities that get us outside into the community.
Our school’s curriculum includes:
- Focusing on developing the heart attitudes and habits of a disciple of Jesus.
- Cultivating an intimate daily walk with God and a deeper knowledge of the Bible.
- Living sacrificially as a member of the church body–wholeheartedly serving The Harbor and being accountable to others by sharing your life in intentional relationships.
- Learning how to intentionally share your faith as part of your daily life.
- Developing a heart for the nations of the world, praying for and hearing from missionaries in the field, and being equipped for the work of stateside and overseas church planting.